BALI Retreat Booking Terms
Terms and Conditions
The following points are key factors which you need to acknowledge when registering for our Bali Retreats
I understand and agree:
- That a AUD $500 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking, with the balance payable no later than the date given on the relevant retreat page.
- To qualify for the Early Bird Discount payment must be made in full by the date given on the relevant retreat page. This payment includes AUD $500 non-refundable deposit.
- If I book within 6 weeks of the departure date I understand that full payment is required at the time of booking and I am subject to the refund policy.
- I have read and understand the cancellation policy.
- I must complete and return a Health and Emergency Contact Form, a Travel Insurance and Protection Waiver Form and a Release of Liability Agreement Form by the date given on the relevant retreat page. Failure to do any of the above may result in the cancellation of my booking.
- That I am participating in an active Retreat in Bali and at times may find it mentally and physically challenging. There will be one or more yoga/meditation classes daily. The onus is on me, the participant, to ensure that I am physically fit to undertake the retreats.
- I take full responsibility for my own health and well-being during the program and understand the risks of travel in the developing world. I will not hold Cairns Beaches Yoga or Core Life Yoga or any of the contractors and staff responsible for injuries or other medical or emotional problems that might occur.
- I understand that Cairns Beaches Yoga and Core Life Yoga reserves the right to modify the itinerary, to accept or retain any person as a participant in the program at any time, or to withdraw the tour if they deem it necessary for the comfort, convenience or safety of the participants.
- I understand if I wish to cancel my reservation, it must be done in writing or via email and the cancellation will be effective as of the date Cairns Beaches Yoga and Core Life Yoga receives it. The deposit is non refundable and is subject to the refund policy - listed further down.
- Cairns Beaches Yoga and Core Life Yoga reserves the right to cancel a trip that is below the minimum of 10 participants. If this is to occur, Cairns Beaches Yoga and Core Life Yoga will notify me in advance and give me a full refund, including the deposit within 30 days of cancellation. I understand that Cairns Beaches Yoga and Core Life Yoga isn’t responsible for any additional expenses incurred in relation to this trip such as air tickets, passport and visa costs, nor any medical vaccination and preparations.
- I have read the below Full Terms and Conditions and understand and accept them, along with the Terms and Conditions - Essentials. (As above)
An itinerary will be sent to all tour participants prior to departure. The itinerary is subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control including weather, political upheavals, as well as delayed/changed flights. Cairns Beaches Yoga and Core Life Yoga reserves the right to change the journey leader, tour guide and/or accommodation should the need arise. Should any change be made to the itinerary, we will endeavour to ensure a comparable alternative is provided.
Moderate fitness levels are required for the Yoga Retreats. The onus is on each participant to ensure that they are medically fit to undertake the retreat.
JOURNEY INCLUSIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
- 6 nights retreat accommodation at Villa Boreh
- Breakfasts, lunches, and dinners: your choice of delicious meals based on your dietary needs.
- All Retreat sessions. Workshops, Daily Deep Core Hatha/ Vinyasa blend yoga classes & Evening Restorative Yoga, Meditation, and Pranayama practices.
- 1x Full Body Massage
- Exclusive of: airport transfers, flights, visas
- Spa services
- Alcoholic beverages, premium coffees, smoothies
All travellers require a passport valid for at least 6 months after the date of departure, together with onward travel documents and sufficient funds for the duration of the stay. The onus is on the traveler to ensure passports and relevant visas are current and valid. Sufficient blank VISA pages in your passport (not endorsement pages) are also required by certain immigration authorities; please ensure that you have at least 3 blank, double facing pages in your passport prior to travel. If there are insufficient blank pages in your passport then entry into a country could be denied. All passport holders should verify with their travel agent or relevant Consulate concerning visa entry requirements. If travellers are extending their journey to other countries, please establish entry requirements for those countries as well. Applications, costs and relevant documentation are the responsibility of the traveller. Cairns Beaches Yoga and Core Life Yoga, their staff and their agents, cannot be held liable for any visas or travel documents not held by the traveller nor any costs relating to refused travel by Airlines or the authorities.
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS
Reservations are accepted on a first come, first served basis, as space is limited. To secure your place, a non refundable deposit of $500 is due at time of reservation. Full Payment is required on Early Bird and Super Early Bird, this includes non refundable deposit of $500. Full payment is required 60 days before travel (unless otherwise stated). Please refer to the relevant Retreat page for specific date deadlines for payments and the currency it is costed in. Payments can be made bank transfer.
Please note that we require minimum numbers for the journeys to operate. Should the minimum number of participants not be reached, Cairns Beaches Yoga and Core Life Yoga reserves the right to cancel a trip that is below the minimum of 10 participants. If this should occur, Cairns Beaches Yoga and Core Life Yoga will notify you in advance and give a full refund, deposit included, within 30 days of cancellation. Note that Cairns Beaches Yoga and Core Life Yoga is not responsible for any additional expenses occurred in relation to this trip, such as air tickets, passport and visa fees or medical vistas in preparation.
Cancellations after payment of the deposit or balance must be in writing and are subject to the following refund policy:
Bali Yoga Retreats
- Up to 60 days – full client deposit is forfeited, remaining fee refunded
- Less than 60 days and no shows – 100% of the tour price is forfeited
REFUNDS AND UNUSED SERVICES
No refunds will be made for no-shows or any other unused services irrespective of whether they form part of the inclusive tour price or are in respect of pre-booked optional arrangements.
Individuals are responsible for their own Personal Insurance. Cairns Beaches Yoga and Core Life Yoga highly recommends all participants protect themselves and their trip investment by purchasing an accredited Travel Insurance Protection Plan. Your Personal Travel Insurance should include trip cancellation insurance. Personal items, such as jackets, cameras, purses and daypacks are the sole responsibility of the owner.
The Bali Retreat does not enter any known areas which are affected by Malaria, and the risk of exposure in Bali is very low, however Dange Fever is throughout Bali. However please consult a general practitioner or travel clinic and discuss all travel related medical questions prior to travel. Please check for all required immunisations with your nearest travel clinic or general practitioner and establish what precautions will be required.
SPECIAL REQUESTS AND DIETARY PREFERENCES
Special requests and dietary preferences should be specified at the time of booking. Whilst every effort will be made to fulfil these requests, Cairns Beaches Yoga and Core Life Yoga cannot guarantee that these requests will be met.