Dive Deep into Body, Heart and Mind
Reclaim your Worth, Creativity and Divinity
Rise Strong in celebration of Who You Are
Dive Deep, Rise Strong
Bali NYE Retreat with Han Wee Tan and Jen Hamilton
Thursday 27th December 2018 to Wednesday 2nd January 2019
All levels welcome
The Dive Deep, Rise Strong Retreat is your invitation to recharge yourself, mind, body and soul as you recalibrate your life on the Island of the Gods. This retreat is your escape from the daily grind and a chance to let go of the old and embrace the new. This special retreat is a wonderful combination of yoga, meditation and self inquiry, giving you the resources to navigate life skilfully with a foundation for permanent and positive change in 2019.
Dive Deep into body, heart and mind. Reclaim your Worth, Creativity and Divinity. Rise Strong in celebration of who you are.
What to expect
On retreat, you’ll experience:
- Villa Boreh is a Retreat Center with an eco jungle concept right on the beach on the northern coast of Bali.
- Fresh-from-the-garden, locally sourced, healthy, flavourful meals, smoothies and juices that satisfy every craving and diet requirement.
- Daily Deep Core Hatha/ Vinyasa blend yoga classes for all levels giving you a fresh, feel-good sense of yoga.
- Meditation as a means to honestly and compassionately dive deep.
- Breathing techniques to down regulate the nervous system, creating space for connection, clarity and purpose
- Tools and techniques to help navigate the narrative/stories we make up, how they effect us, and working intelligently with emotions for empowered living.
- Fun, laughs and heaps of free time!
This Retreat is all levels. Beginners to more experienced yogis welcome.
Please note: CHECK IN will be Thursday 27th December with first Restorative session in the late afternoon. CHECK OUT will be Wednesday the 2nd January.
Costs per person
Twin Share (Per Person)
- SUPER Early Bird: $1999 (pay by June 1st)
- Early Bird: $2300 (pay by August 31st)
- Full Price: $2500 (pay by November 15th)
Private Standard Room (Per Person)
- SUPER Early Bird: $2400 (pay by June 1st)
- Early Bird: $2700 (pay by August 31st)
- Full Price: $2900 ( pay by November 15th)
FOR TWIN SHARE OR PRIVATE
FOR TWIN SHARE OR PRIVATE
FOR TWIN SHARE OR PRIVATE
The Yoga sessions
Deep Core Flow
Drawing from hatha, vinyasa yoga and somatic movement systems as well as the latest science available in anatomy and biomechanics the principles of Deep Core Flow enhances every style and level of yoga practice, the core techniques and practices apply equally to dynamic vinyasa and more gentle forms of yoga.
Deep Core Flow is designed to access the deepest, innermost support structures of your body, offering an inherent lightness, power and support in movement alongside a healthy range of motion and stability.
Deep Core Flow cultivates precision, alignment, balance, flexibility, grace, power, strength and stability. Somatic inquiry, breathing and mindfulness practices fuse with slow flowing vinyasa, creating an inquiry-driven exploration of yoga into how your structure really wants to move. Deep Core Flow is an expression of movement that creates deeper connectivity and strength so we may move through all of life with ease, stability and agency.
Moving into Stillness
The afternoon will be a sweet and soft practice with mindful, methodical sessions combining slow flow, breath work and meditative practices. Explore moving meditation, Yin, Restorative that encourages mindfulness, self-awareness, self-compassion, and resilience.
Villa Boreh is on the Northern Coast of Bali, right on the beach and about 5 kms from the city centre of Tejakula
Villa Boreh is a Retreat Center with an Eco JungleConcept right on the beach with 2 Swimming pools and 1 Splash Pool. There is a beautiful day Spa, Beach Lounge, Sun bathing Beach Deck, and a Restaurant serving healthy fresh organic food, locally sourced food.
The Resort also provides all kinds of Balinese excursions to enjoy in your free time.
Han Wee Tan
Having always had a keen interest in philosophy and the esoteric, Han found Yoga through a traditional Yoga Ashram where he trained for 2 years, studying Yoga in all its aspects – as a physical, mental and emotional practice. He then continued to live at that ashram for another two and a half years, developing himself both as a teacher and as a person.
Yoga has since become an important way of life for him, one that is continually leaning towards ease and efficiency, joy and compassion. He believes that true healing and transformation can only happen when we take the self as an integrated whole and appreciate the relationships between its parts. It is this holistic form of Yoga he looks to share through every one of his classes for the nurturing of body, mind and spirit. Han is Co-Director of Teacher Trainings.
Jen Hamilton is a co-founder of Core Life Yoga and visionary behind the Core Life Teacher Trainings.
Jen’s classes have evolved over the past 20 years of teaching yoga to reflect her ongoing creativity, understanding and curiosity for healing and empowerment through yoga and movement. Jen believes the body is our vehicle for awareness – to be able to sense, feel and gain mastery over our tangible form invites deeper embodiment of our true self so we may flourish in our lives.
Jen teaches with warmth and humour, encourages lightness, exploration and self-empowerment. Her intention is always to create an inclusive environment where you can cultivate the self acceptance, awareness and confidence needed to make positive and lasting change in your life.
Jen is 1500Hr Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance Australia, and Co Director of Teacher Training.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- 6 nights retreat accommodation at Villa Boreh
- Breakfasts, lunches, and dinners: your choice of delicious meals based on your dietary needs.
- All Retreat sessions. Workshops, daily Deep Core Hatha/ Vinyasa blend yoga classes & Evening Restorative Yoga, Meditation, and Pranayama practices.
- 1x Full Body Massage
- Exclusive of: airport transfers, flights, visas
- Spa services
- Alcoholic beverages, premium coffees, smoothies
7.00am: Morning Deep Core Flow (2 hours)
9.00 am: Fresh juice & smoothies and healthy buffet breakfast
10.00 am to 4.30pm: Free Time
4.30 pm: Move into Stillness - Yin/Restorative Yoga, Pranayama & Meditation (90 mins)
7.00pm : Nutritious vegetarian dinner