“The journey of looking inward becomes our greatest gift – our most profound adventure. There is no short-cut to doing this inner work, but it is so worth it. The path to peace, and success on so many levels requires deep compassion for the parts of us that feel lost or stuck. This is the foundation from which real transformation becomes exponentially powerful. The exciting part is coming to a place of feeling so truly alive and living your purpose with full strides.”
My greatest desire as a speaker is to celebrate the power of the human spirit, to make sure that no person feels alone, to ignite that inner fire of perseverance, and inspire people to reach pinnacle achievements.
— JEN HAMILTON
Conscious Living is a way of experiencing the world so that we can avoid being overcome by the emotional ups and downs in life. We learn to continually connect with a calm, peaceful place within us, and begin to experience more joy and clarity in our daily lives.
Transform Your Life
• Master your emotions: learn mindfulness skills that increase emotional intelligence.
• Learn mindfulness tools that offer in-the-trenches support for working with intense and difficult emotions.
• Gain the ability understand and overcome the stories the mind makes up and how these stories inhibit creativity, motivation, and self worth
• Navigate adversity and the everyday challenges of being human.
• Learn to identify and remove the blocks to your success and happiness.
• Get clear on what you want and accelerate towards getting it.
• Identify your passion and purpose with more clarity.
• Find your “Yes” to life. Befriending fear.
• Feel supported as you remove blocks in areas where you feel frustrated.
• Experience profound recognition and appreciation.
• See the good in difficult situations and how ‘curve balls’ can be a catalyst for change.
• Own your worth. Find joy in who you are and what you do.
Each of us can excel much faster when we have someone who is intricately connected and invested in our well-being. If you are interested in working with me, I will provide a complimentary 20 minute phone call to let you know how I work so that you can see if what I do will serve your needs. I’m all yours…
Conscious Living Workshop Series
Posted on May 23, 2017
Creative Therapeutics has partnered with NIU to present a free series of five consecutive workshops, beginning Friday, June 9, 5:30-6:30.
This series of workshops explores several topics that can assist us in making deliberate choices based on our own values and truth. Each workshop will also offer a heartfulness meditation session. Check out the flyer, below, for dates and descriptions. While the workshops are free, they depend upon your attendance to proceed. Please call 815-758-5508 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you plan to attend!
What to expect: There will be around 20-25 minutes of topic material (presentation plus discussion), following by a relaxation technique and Heartfulness Meditation. After the meditation, there will be information on how to continue meditating on their own, and (time-permitting) Q & A.
Instructor Joan Laurino has been with NIU in the area of Health IT for the past 7 years. She describes her work as bridging the gap between traditional healthcare models and mind-body health. Joan holds an MA in Consciousness and Transformative Studies from John F. Kennedy University in Pleasant Hill, CA. She is a heartfulness meditation trainer, and has been meditating using this method for close to 14 years. She attended life-coaching training through the Coaches Training Institute in San Rafael, CA., and holds a certificate in mind-body coaching tools for wellness, as well as Gestalt coaching training. Joan currently offers meditation and mind-body related workshops to local communities.
With a background in Fitness, Yoga and Wellness for over 20 years, Jen's classes and workshops educate and facilitate the interconnectedness of movement, mindfulness and emotional intelligence as ways to promote the capacity to thrive and flourish.
Jen teaches and presents with warmth and humour and encourages self empowerment through inner inquiry. Her intention is always to create an inclusive environment where you deepen self awareness , experience the potential within and learn to navigate life with skill.